[Hardware] Client for FPGA

Frederic Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Mon Aug 23 12:16:00 EDT 2004

thanks for your answer, I will try to do it when I have the time. Meaby I
can make that my projet for my graduate class.

I have another question. The connection between the fpga and the programm
to tell with blok to calculate is included in the part that must be coded?
Or is there already something that do this?(I don't think so but in case
somebody have done one)

thanks

Frederic