[Hardware] Client for FPGA

david fleischer cilantro_il at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 16:03:41 EDT 2004

Pretty cool. what about FTDI company? they seem to be
recommended quite a bit.
Do you have schematics for the board, and drivers?
FTDI advertises a development board with an Altera
device with 10K equiv gates. Probably need something a
little bit bigger.
Some day I will actually start making the calculations
how many gates are needed.

david