[Hardware] Status on FPGA PCB

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Mon Dec 4 20:51:36 EST 2006

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, John L. Bass wrote:

> We are going to need a d.net host application to handle getting keys,
> stuffing them into the FPGA card, and return results to d.net. Any
> volunteers?

I'm currently working on an open webservice protocol (either XMLRPC or
SOAP) that would be usable by people to request work or transmit results.
Once I get this to a usable point, I'll publish the specs and protocol so
that anyone can use it.  The current plan is that people would have to
enroll to get authorized to use this new network interface.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/  http://www.distributed.net/~bovine/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net