[Hardware] Using Video Card Processors

steven_nikkel at ertyu.org steven_nikkel at ertyu.org
Thu Aug 23 10:41:37 EDT 2007

There has been some work to get dnetc running on the CUDA platform from
Nvidia. There has been several functional test builds with very good
performance. Current work is to clean it up, make it portable and suitable
for widespread use and look into optimizations.

ATI has a similar interface, no-one has done anything with that as of yet
that I'm aware of.