[Hardware] RC5 on FPGA, updated results

Bryan Young bryan_young at utilitek.com
Wed Feb 21 11:49:01 EST 2007

Hello,
    It has been a few months without any mention of the hardware
project. I was wondering about its current status?

    I am currently building up a server box and would like to make sure
that I have a compatible slot available for the board design, as I plan
on purchasing a board when they are available. Have you settled on the
bus interface requirements of the board? PCI, 32 or 64 bit, PCIX, 3.3V
or 5V, etc.

    Looking forward to hearing from you on status.

        Bryan Young