[Hardware] RC5 on FPGA, updated results

gmeurice at dice.ucl.ac.be gmeurice at dice.ucl.ac.be
Wed Jan 3 10:17:52 EST 2007

Hello,

Sorry, I'm late with my answers.

About the board:
It looks very nice! Unfortunately, the current design does not
suit such devices. It supposes Spartan3-2000.
I will have a look on that (not soon, sorry).

By the way, does it have strong powering capabilities? Sometimes, test
boards don't deliver enough current for a highly-utilized FPGA.

--
Guerric