[Hardware] RSA Challenges

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Mon Jun 4 16:12:51 EDT 2007

Hi Burt,

It would have been much better to have given me notice in Feb
that this would be cancelled, when I provided you some clues about
my line of attack. Did you also conclude this is potentially a much
more viable attack than brute force?

It's certainly not computationally easy either, but appears so far
much better than a 2^N counter. The electric bill for nibbling away
at it term by term hasn't been cheap either.

John