[Hardware] Has anyone made progress on that CUDA client?

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Fri Nov 21 12:25:55 EST 2008

hmm ... the attachment got stripped .... here it is

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:06:37 -0700
From: "John L. Bass" <jbass at dmsd.com>
To: BKaliski at rsasecurity.com, jbass at dmsd.com
Subject: RE: Contact Form [Challenges] RC5-72 secret key challenge
Cc: rsa-labs-info at rsasecurity.com

Thanks Burt,

This is an interesting challenge, but if I get that far, then
likely I'd not share that until it hit pay dirt one way or the
other. It would certainly have to be worth something to someone,
if RSA isn't interested in paying for the months of work.

Have fun!
John