[Hardware] OGR-27 OpenCL core write attempt

Jeff Lawson bovine at distributed.net
Wed Aug 15 11:15:01 EDT 2012

It is exciting that you are also looking at OpenCL for OGR, as we are
very close to internally making available OpenCL cores for RC5-72.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible for you to eliminate
the choose data tables since they are intrinsic to the OGR algorithm
and the parameters that we have selected for the project.

What performance are you currently seeing on your OpenCL core relative
to the CPU core for OGR?