[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sun Aug 22 21:00:02 EDT 1999

nugget :: 22-Aug-1999 20:51 (Sunday) ::

As you've probably noticed, statsbox was down for several hours today.
It took us a while to find sunday staff to reboot the box, but it's back
up and humming now and everything looks healthy so far.  Now I just need
to sanity-check the data and run through the re-identity code to avoid the
dreaded Sybase runaway identity bug.  We're certainly on-target for
running todays stats at the scheduled 00:00 UTC, and I suspect we'll
actually be online for a while before then.

More details here, if anything happens.  Thanks for your patience.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net