[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Fri Dec 3 19:00:04 EST 1999

vetere :: 03-Dec-1999 00:32 (Friday) ::

I'd like to encourage all the people sending me Mac port bug reports
to use bugzilla instead. It lives to serve you. Feed it.

http://www.distributed.net/bugs/

In port news, AltiVec RC5 support is definitely in the next beta
release. The coders are trying to get one out tonight, but tomorrow's
more likely.

nugget :: 03-Dec-1999 04:45 (Friday) ::

Well, just when it looked like things were in good shape..  :)  Just can't
win today, I guess.

As you can see, stats are nearly back to full operations.  It's been a busy
36 or so hours catching up the rc5-64 data, but we're back on track there.
The only little hitch from today is that the csc stats for 2-Dec are
incomplete.  For some reason the 23:00 through 23:59 logfile never made
it across from the keymaster.

Normally I'd just re-run the day's stats, but rc5-64 stats are running
now and I'm reluctant to try running both at the same time.  So...
the numbers for yesterday are ~1/24th too low, and I'll re-process with
the missing logfile in the morning.

Moo.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net