[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Dec 6 19:00:02 EST 1999

bovine :: 06-Dec-1999 05:58 (Monday) ::

By popular request, a new add-on utility is being provided to people
who have not been able to live with the new Win32 client because it
couldn't "moo" like the old Win32GUI client could.  The MooSounds
utility was developed by Scott Ludwig and myself, and a download link
has been provided on http://www.distributed.net/download/addon.html

myshkin :: 06-Dec-1999 22:47 (Monday) ::

The glibc2.0, nomt linux-ppc client is on the FTP sites.

A glibc2.1 mt client will hopefully follow shortly, but I need to
upgrade my build machine first. I won't be incorporating the AltiVec
cores until binutils supports AltiVec.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net