[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Dec 13 19:00:08 EST 1999

moose :: 13-Dec-1999 00:03 (Monday) ::

The following clients have been updated/added

- dnetc-linux-x86-glibc20.tar.gz linux [glibc2.0/x86] v2.8003.448
- dnetc-linux-x86-libc5.tar.gz  linux [libc5/x86 ] v2.8003.448

The following proxies have been updated

- proxyper311-freebsd-x86.tar.gz freebsd v311

For those of you who already downloaded the
dnetc-linux-x86-glibc21.tar.gz, yes we know there is a problem and it
has been pulled, we are working to fix the problem.

Secondly the Win32 client will be out soon please be patient

Have fun
Moose

moose :: 13-Dec-1999 02:07 (Monday) ::

The following clients have been updated/added:

- dnetc-win32-x86.zip win 95/98/NT/2000 [x86/MMX-CSC]

More clients coming.
Moose

bovine :: 13-Dec-1999 11:14 (Monday) ::

I had a little bit of spare time, so I decided to make a quick pass at
rewriting the client speed database pages.  The keyrate statistics now
are generated from a single frontend CGI, instead of separate pages
containing hand-built queries for each of the different combinations.
This should also allow us to more easily maintain these pages in the
future.  You can see these new pages at http://www.distributed.net/speed/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net