[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Dec 23 19:00:03 EST 1999

moose :: 23-Dec-1999 07:01 (Thursday) ::

The following clients have been updated/added:

- dnetc-solaris26-x86.tar.gz Solaris 2.x [x86/MT/MMX-CSC]

The following proxies have been updated:

-proxyper311-solaris26-x86.tar.gz Solaris 2.x [311]

Enjoy!
Moose

nugget :: 23-Dec-1999 20:14 (Thursday) ::

Tracked down and squashed a particularly obscure authentication bug that
has been preventing some people from joining teams and/or editing their
participant information.  As near as I can tell, the problem is completely
resolved now.

If you've been having troubles lately in authenticating yourself with
the stats server, give it a try now.  Should work just fine.

As always, if there's a problem, feel free to fill my mailbox.  :)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net