[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sun Nov 28 19:00:04 EST 1999

bovine :: 28-Nov-1999 16:23 (Sunday) ::

Along with the work I've been doing to clean up the website, I've also
gone through the distributed.net third-party addons page and have
removed all of the stale links, and reorganized it in a more accessible
table layout.  I've also added a bunch of new links to things that
many utilities that people may have not been aware were available.  If
anyone is aware of any other great utilities that aren't listed, I
encourage you to write to me so that I can add it!
http://www.distributed.net/addon.html

vetere :: 28-Nov-1999 18:50 (Sunday) ::

Dan Oetting has developed an AltiVec RC5 core. Tester Joseph McLean, who
has a 450 MHz Sawtooth machine, reported:

"Well now, it's working FINE and dandy on my G4/400. 4.5 Mkeys a second!
I scored 1.3 before! I'm sitting here watching a 2^32 block get cracked
right before my eyes..."

vetere :: 28-Nov-1999 18:50 (Sunday) ::

Dan Oetting has developed an AltiVec RC5 core. Tester Joseph McLean, who
has a Sawtooth machine, reported:

"Well now, it's working FINE and dandy on my G4/400. 4.5 Mkeys a second!
I scored 1.3 before! I'm sitting here watching a 2^32 block get cracked
right before my eyes..."

moose :: 28-Nov-1999 19:56 (Sunday) ::

The following clients have been updated/added

- dnetc-irix6-mips-n32.tar.gz irix 6.x [MIPS/n32] v2.8002.447
- dnetc-solaris26-x86.tar.gz  solaris 2.x [x86] v2.8002.447

Enjoy!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net