[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Oct 18 21:00:02 EDT 1999

dbaker :: 18-Oct-1999 12:38 (Monday) ::

Sorry for the delay, folks.  "Missing" Blocks from 09/01/1999, 09/10/1999, and 09/11/199
are now very quickly being processed by the keymaster.

This should explain the very high RC5-64 rate that is being displayed on
proxyinfo now.

Your stats will not reflect that these blocks were done in the past; they will show
up in today's (or tomorrow's) stats as if they were just submitted recently.  Because
of this, your "daily rate" will surge if you were missing blocks.

I expect this process to be complete within the next 48 hours.  I will post here when
I have a better estimate.

Enjoy!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net