[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Sep 7 21:00:02 EDT 1999

nugget :: 07-Sep-1999 05:52 (Tuesday) ::

We ran into a very minor hitch during tonight's stats run, delaying things
for a few hours.  Looks like I need to give statsdb more room for transaction
logs.  The log segment filled up and stats halted, needing more room.

Wasn't a big deal, I just had to dump the logs, but it took a while to notice.
Stats picked up right where they left off as soon as room was cleared.

I've got apache shut off right now, so we can breeze through the remainder
of the daily update.  Shouldn't be long...

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net