[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Apr 20 21:00:02 EDT 2000

moose :: 20-Apr-2000 02:53 (Thursday) ::

Ok we launched our beta.  There was only one problem with the launch and
we have corrected it. Please use beta.distributed.org NOT.net and
beta80.distributed.org NOT.net.  The client falls back to the production
network if you use .net.  So Mkae sure you use .org

So one last thing .org .org .org  remmeber .org.

moose :: 20-Apr-2000 02:53 (Thursday) ::

Ok we launched our beta.  There was only one problem with the launch and
we have corrected it. Please use beta.distributed.org NOT.net and
beta80.distributed.org NOT.net.  The client falls back to the production
network if you use .net.  So Mkae sure you use .org

So one last thing .org .org .org  remmeber .org.

moose :: 20-Apr-2000 02:53 (Thursday) ::

Ok we launched our beta.  There was only one problem with the launch and
we have corrected it. Please use beta.distributed.org NOT.net and
beta80.distributed.org NOT.net.  The client falls back to the production
network if you use .net.  So Mkae sure you use .org

So one last thing .org .org .org  remmeber .org.

moose :: 20-Apr-2000 20:58 (Thursday) ::

Ok what might be some great news.  On the beta page
(http://www.distributed.net/download/beta/, we have a Linux client that
may work for all libc5 and glibc2.x systems.  Please check this out.  It
was cowpiled on a glibc2.1 systems, but we ae hoping it works for all (it
works on a redhat4.0 system.)

So have fun. Submit any bugs to http://www.distributed.net/bugs/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net