[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Aug 1 21:00:02 EDT 2000

moose :: 01-Aug-2000 03:26 (Tuesday) ::

The following proxies have been updated/added:

- BeOS [R5 only/x86]  v2.8010.463b

- AmigaOS [PPC/PowerUp]  v2.8010.463

- AmigaOS [PPC/WarpOS]  v2.8010.463

- AmigaOS [m68k]  v2.8010.463

- Linux [Alpha/ELF]  v2.8010.463

By Date: http://www.distributed.net/download/updates.html

By Sys: http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.html

Changes.txt: http://www.distributed.net/download/changes.txt

Enjoy!

bovine :: 01-Aug-2000 17:02 (Tuesday) ::

We trickled a small number of OGR-25 stubs yesterday on the public network
with various number of marks for testing purposes so that we could get
some public feedback about their completion times.  For OGR-25, we've
settled on distributing so-called "6-stubs" (that is, a stub fragment
where the first 6 marks are specified by our servers).  Such stubs will
be displayed by the client as "25/1-2-3-4-5-6".

Although we generally tried to intersperse these experimental OGR-25 stubs
into the outgoing OGR-24 distribution to minimize giving too many to any
single person, we've learned this might not have necessarily been the
case.  In any case, since our intended benchmarking use of these
experimental stubs is finished, if you see that your client is working on
a "25/" stub that does not have exactly 6 values after the slash then you
can feel free to discard your entire buff-in.ogr containing these
experimental OGR-25 stubs, if you like.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net