[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Aug 3 21:00:02 EDT 2000

decibel :: 03-Aug-2000 01:22 (Thursday) ::

I'm running some maintenance on the database right now, so the RC5 run
will be delayed a bit. I might also disable web access for awhile. We also
got the first OGR-25 results back today, expect OGR-25 stats within the
hour.

On a personal note, I switched to a Dvorack keyboard today. I'll let
everyone know how it goes, but I can say that having your typing speed
suddenly drop to 0 is very, very unsettling! You don't want to know how
long it's taken me to type this simple message :/

decibel :: 03-Aug-2000 08:28 (Thursday) ::

Well, it's obviously taken quite a bit longer than I thought it would to
get the OGR-25 stats up and running. I tested multiple project's on the
hourly code yesterday, but somehow managed to forget about the daily code.
:/

Anyway, the daily code now works, and OGR-25 stats are now available. I've
also started the RC5 run, which I had delayed while I was working on the
OGR stats.

There might be some odd numbers still in stats, but those will have to
wait for tomorrow. :/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net