[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Feb 24 19:00:02 EST 2000

janacek :: 19-Jan-2000 19:35 (Wednesday) ::

This is a very brief first .plan after a night of setting things up, thankfully everything seems to be working nicely :)

My new job is the distributed.net web site and my first real .plan will be posted in a day or two after I've had a chance to go through all of it in detail and become more familiar with the operational and and administrative aspects. Please e-mail me any questions, comments and suggestions.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net