[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Fri Mar 3 19:00:03 EST 2000

decibel :: 03-Mar-2000 05:54 (Friday) ::

In case any of you don't track how long the statsrun takes on a daily
basis ;) ....

Normally the run takes ~4:15. Tonight it took ~2:30. While I wish I could
say this was due to our stellar coding skills, I can't. :( The good news
is that I can report that our new PIII-500s have made a big difference
(well, the change of 66MHz to 100MHz FSB probably had a huge impact as
well, since that's the bus that the memory sits on).

You may all thank Sedriss and Grub for their donation of one CPU a piece.

Enjoy!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net