[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Mar 20 19:00:03 EST 2000

moose :: 20-Mar-2000 05:24 (Monday) ::

Ok...

Final internal client/proxy testing is going on.  We are hoping to have
an open beta here soon. Please don't mail me asking when, pay attention
to the web site.

bovine :: 20-Mar-2000 05:28 (Monday) ::

A few users have expressed interest in finding out the latest status of
the clients, and I'm glad to say that we are getting very close to being
able to release the next batch of clients and proxies.  Although we've
had the OGR specific problems addressed for quite awhile, we've been taking
the opportunity to try to address as many of the other feedback issues
that have been received over the last few months.  The upcoming client
release is currently undergoing internal beta testing and we hope to have
more details about their release shortly.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net