[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon May 22 21:00:02 EDT 2000

decibel :: 22-May-2000 05:05 (Monday) ::

Statsrun died tonight. Well, to be more accurate, the box itself died
during statsrun. It's been rather unhappy the last 24 hours.

We're working the problem, but it's possible that statsruns will be late
until we figure out what exactly is going wrong (it seems to be an issue
with swap getting cowrupted, but that's not a definite at this time). I'm
hopeful that we will be able to continue running updates, but it's possible
that things may degrade to the point where that won't be possible.

More info as available.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net