[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu May 25 21:00:01 EDT 2000

davehart :: 25-May-2000 01:31 (Thursday) ::

Wednesday 24 May between 18:30 and 23:30 UTC mail sent to
help at distributed.net was bounced back to the sender by mx.hartbrothers.com
reporting it could not be delivered to an @hartbrothers.com address used
internally by our help@ software, Mustang Message Center.  If you received
a reply with a long tracking number in the subject, your mail was delivered
and will be read by help@ staff.  If you received a nastygram from
mx.hartbrothers.com, please resend your mail.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Dave Hart

decibel :: 25-May-2000 06:08 (Thursday) ::

Well, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but we **MAY** have found
the problem with statsbox. Seems one of the CPUs had a loose fan. We've
got that CPU out of the box right now, and I'm doing a statsrun. We'll
see how well the box holds up. Don't hold your breath though, there's
still plenty of other things that could be wrong.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net