[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Nov 2 19:00:02 EST 2000

decibel :: 02-Nov-2000 17:26 (Thursday) ::

Bad news. tally has started doing some odd-ball things. Until I can ensure
that we have a couple of good, reliable backups, I don't want to stress
the hardware any more than necessary. I've been awake for the past 24
hours now, so I think working on it any further without some rest would
be unwise.  So, stats will remain off for the immediate future. This is
to ensure that we still have stats to come back with once the hardware
issue is sorted out.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net