[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sat Nov 25 19:00:02 EST 2000

decibel :: 25-Nov-2000 03:02 (Saturday) ::

There was a problem with one of the logfiles a few days ago which caused
more problems with stats than I had originally thought. The OGR stats are
catching up, which should take an hour or so. Once that's done, I'll start
the RC5 run. Sorry for the delay.

decibel :: 25-Nov-2000 06:45 (Saturday) ::

OGR stats are up-to-date again, though team ranking is wonky for OGR-25...
I'll fix that later tonight. RC5 is currently running.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net