[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Oct 24 21:00:03 EDT 2000

decibel :: 24-Oct-2000 02:40 (Tuesday) ::

It's not been a good day in stats-land. For some reason, the bcp process
started failing silently some time after the first log for yesterday was
processed. I've fixed the problem by deleting the table that date gets
bcp'd into and re-creating it, but now I have to re-run OGR for yesterday.
In order to make this happen at a reasonable clip, I've got web access
shut off again. I'll turn it back on as soon as I can.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. }:8(

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net