[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Sep 5 21:00:01 EDT 2000

moose :: 05-Sep-2000 13:16 (Tuesday) ::

The Following Clients have been Updated/Added

- Tru64 UNIX / DEC UNIX / OSF1 [Alpha]  v2.8010.463

By Date: http://www.distributed.net/download/updates.html

By Sys: http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.html

Changes.txt: http://www.distributed.net/download/changes.txt

The Following Clients have been placed for pre-release:

- SGI IRIX [6.5/MIPS/n32]  v2.8011.464  2000-09-05

The Following Personal Proxies have been placed for pre-release:

- Windows 95/98/NT/2000 [x86]  v319b  2000-09-05

- FreeBSD [x86]  v319b  2000-09-05

- Linux [x86/unified]  v319b  2000-09-05

The Pre-Release Page can be found at:

http://www.distributed.net/download/prerelease.html

And on a personal note, Today is my birthday! I'm 27 if you really want
to know. My loving Wife gave me a spray bottle for the grill. She's great!
(Well she really gave me a new set of Golf clubs about 2 weeks ago) I've
had Donuts and the Cake and Ice cream will come later. What a great day.
Nothing better than a birthday to make you feel great. Check out my Amazon
Wish List if you care to. }:8)  You can see the kinds of things I Like
and Enjoy to do for fun.
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/3GB4KN3SHMMWK/104-1237237-2386356)

Enjoy the clients and Proxies and Have a great day! (its my birthday so
why wouldn't you have a great day!)

Moose!

decibel :: 05-Sep-2000 20:02 (Tuesday) ::

Had some issues with stats last night; I'm working on them now and will
post more info as soon as I can.

decibel :: 05-Sep-2000 21:49 (Tuesday) ::

Both statsruns failed last night, for different reasons.

I recently removed an index from the RC5 master table with the hope of
saving some space and speeding some things up.  As it turns out, that
index is critical for one of the steps in the RC5 statsrun. That's why
Sept 3 stats ran for almost 24 hours. The index is back in place, and RC5
stats will play 'catch-up' tonight as stats for both Sept 4 and 5 will
run.

In OGR, somehow some blocks were assigned to participant 0.  Problem is,
there is no participant 0. I'm re-running OGR stats right now; they should
be up very soon.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net