[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Sep 19 21:00:03 EDT 2000

decibel :: 19-Sep-2000 19:52 (Tuesday) ::

Stats will be late again today :( The automation got a bit cowfused last
night, so I had to manually start the run, and I didn't notice the problem
until 1000GMT or so. The problem with that is stats take a *very* long
time to run when they are competing with users for disk/CPU, so they take
forever when they run during the day. If they don't finish soon, I'll shut
off apache for a while so that they can finish.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net