[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Dec 24 18:59:41 EST 2001

decibel :: 24-Dec-2001 23:20 (Monday) ::

Moo from Chicago!

Sorry for the disruption in stats over the past few days. It's been a bit
tricky trying to stay on top of things with travel and plans for the
holidays.

Tally is caught-up on RC5, and it's about to start the daily run for 12/21
OGR. It will probably catch up on OGR sometime tomorrow, after tonight's
RC5 run.

Blower is nearing completion; although I haven't found time to work on it
the past few days. Hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow or Wed.

Merry Christmas! Moo!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net