[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sun Feb 25 19:00:02 EST 2001

moose :: 25-Feb-2001 21:09 (Sunday) ::

We had to back rev the latest set of clients. V2.8012.466 contains a bug
that will produce bad results. Please downgrade to clients in the v2.8010.*
family. All v2.8012 clients have been removed from the download page
(http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.html) At this time we are
not rejecting results from v2.8012, but in the near future we will be.

We will pre-release fixed clients ASAP, but once again for the time being
please downgrade to v2.8010 or before.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Paul

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net