[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Jul 2 20:54:03 EDT 2001

bovine :: 02-Jul-2001 01:15 (Monday) ::

As dbaker has already announced in his plan, the new machine to replace
our aging keymaster has finally been installed and migrated!  You can read
more details about the hardware specs here:
http://cgi.distributed.net/cgi/planarc.cgi?user=dbaker&plan=2001-07-01.21:45

You can also see a picture that Daniel took of me standing in front of
the new machine at our Houston collocation center.  The actual machine is
the rack-mounted machine with the silver grill that is just below my
eye-level in the image.  (We actually have a total of 4 machines in that
rack, but the others aren't as visible due to the color and angle of them
in the image--one of them is the old keymaster, another is a web/ftp
mirror, and the other is non-critical machine).
http://www1.distributed.net/~bovine/dcti-insync-colo-sm.jpg

bovine :: 02-Jul-2001 01:15 (Monday) ::

As dbaker has already announced in his plan, the new machine to replace
our aging keymaster has finally been installed and migrated!  You can read
more details about the hardware specs here:
http://cgi.distributed.net/cgi/planarc.cgi?user=dbaker&plan=2001-07-01.21:45

You can also see a picture that Daniel took of me standing in front of
the new machine at our collocation center.  The actual machine is
the rack-mounted machine with the silver grill that is just below my
eye-level in the image.  (We actually have a total of 4 machines in that
rack, but the others aren't as visible due to the color and angle of them
in the image--one of them is the old keymaster, another is a content
mirror, and the other is non-critical machine).
http://www1.distributed.net/~bovine/dcti-colo-sm.jpg

decibel :: 02-Jul-2001 07:45 (Monday) ::

Tally is busy catching up on 6/29 rc5 stats. I've turned off web access
for now so it doesn't have to share the database with the web (it's selfish
that way ;P). Web access should automatically turn back on in ~10 hours.

decibel :: 02-Jul-2001 16:21 (Monday) ::

Stats will be delayed a bit longer. For some reason the master stopped
compressing logfiles last night after 21:00, so both ogr and rc5 stats
are stuck on 6/30. Once dbaker fixes this, stats will start processing
again.

Sorry for the delay.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net