[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Jun 13 20:55:19 EDT 2001

decibel :: 13-Jun-2001 14:58 (Wednesday) ::

A lot of people are missing work from June 12th. We're honestly not sure
what happened this time, but we're looking into it. Stay tuned.

ivo :: 13-Jun-2001 16:54 (Wednesday) ::

Yesterday, June 12th, we had some minor problems with our keymaster. This
resulted in backlogs on both the proxies and the master. As a result, the
stats for June 12th are not correct.

We hope to process all of the backlog soon, so your missing June-12-blocks
should show up in the next couple of days.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net