[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Dec 11 00:00:03 EST 2002

bovine :: 10-Dec-2002 00:46 GMT (Tuesday) ::

Several new pre-release clients and proxies have been made available
on http://www1.distributed.net/download/prerelease.html :

* dnetc478-irix6.5-mips-64
* dnetc478-irix6.5-mips-n32
* dnetc478-linux-sparc
* dnetc478-netbsd-arm32
* dnetc478-riscos-arm
* dnetc478a-linux-arm-elf
* proxyper332-linux-x86-glibc-rc2
* proxyper332-solaris26-sparc

We have been getting a number of good bug reports on the personal
proxies, so there will probably be a few revised release-candidates
for some of the already-available platforms in the coming days.

decibel :: 10-Dec-2002 16:55 CST (Tuesday) ::

The team summary page is now working for RC5-72, thanks to the efforts Chris
Bolt, one of our participants.

There are still bugs to go around, as I mentioned in my previous .plan.
Also, it turns out that most people don't have access to re-assign bugs to
themselves, so instead of re-assigning it as I mentioned in my .plan, just post
a comment and add yourself to the CC list so that people can see the bug is
being worked on and no one wastes time. :)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net