[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Dec 17 00:00:04 EST 2002

decibel :: 15-Dec-2002 19:49 CST (Sunday) ::

Blower is busy catching up on OGR and should be done in a few hours. It's not
doing RC5 right now because we're going to rewrite history a bit. :)

Several people have suggested that since very, very few people were able to
submit blocks on Dec. 2 that we should move the Dec. 2 work to make it look
like it happened on Dec. 3. This is exactly what we've done, and tomorrow
at around 1600 UTC (10 AM CST) I'll start re-processing all of RC5-72 from
the beginning. I'm holding off until then so that anyone who wants to watch
themselves climb in the ranks from day 1 can watch stats as the updates happen.

bwilson :: 16-Dec-2002 20:56 GMT (Monday) ::

While I haven't been helping Decibel much with recovering
from the problems in stats, I think I have an acceptable
excuse...

http://www.toomuchblue.com/gallery/EmmaBirth

Moo!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net