[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Jan 3 18:59:34 EST 2002

ivo :: 02-Jan-2002 23:56 (Wednesday) ::

As you know, stats.distributed.net now points to blower, the new and
improved Quad Xeon beast in the United Devices data center.

Current blower status:  - OGR has catched up until January 2nd, 2002 -
RC5 is catching up, yes, if you're seeing something like
  "Data shown reflects all blocks received as of 17-Dec-2001" we're busy
  catching up. While stats are on, hmm, processor power...

ivo :: 02-Jan-2002 23:56 (Wednesday) ::

As you know, stats.distributed.net now points to blower, the new and
improved Quad Xeon beast in the United Devices data center.

Current blower status:  - OGR has catched up until January 2nd, 2002 -
RC5 is catching up, yes, if you're seeing something like
  "Data shown reflects all blocks received as of 17-Dec-2001" we're busy
  catching up. While stats are on, hmm, processor power...

decibel :: 03-Jan-2002 09:53 (Thursday) ::

I'm going to turn webaccess off for a bit to help blower catch up on rc5.
Access will automatically come back in two hours.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net