[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Fri Jan 4 18:59:33 EST 2002

decibel :: 04-Jan-2002 20:49 (Friday) ::

There will be a brief downtime of stats while we install new memory.

decibel :: 04-Jan-2002 22:45 (Friday) ::

No joy on the memory upgrade. The Dell 6450 that we have has a memory card
that will only take EDO, while the memory we bought is SDRAM. Hopefully,
we can replace the memory board, as it would seem silly to by putting
several year old memory technology into the box.

Anyway, stats should be up again shortly.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net