[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sun Jan 6 18:59:31 EST 2002

decibel :: 06-Jan-2002 21:31 (Sunday) ::

Just to update folks on what's up with stats; it's having some issues with
Sybase unhappiness. To try and work around/isolate the problem, I've cut
way back on the number of webserver processes running. This will probably
manifest itself during the RC5 run, with people being unable to connect
to the database.

http://decibel.org/~decibel/stuff/freebsd-database.txt has details.  I'm
not sure if this is FreeBSD related or not, as I recall having a very
similar problem on tally a year or two ago.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net