[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sat Jan 12 18:59:26 EST 2002

decibel :: 12-Jan-2002 23:33 (Saturday) ::

Well, there's good news and bad news.

Good news: I think I've finally squashed the last bug in the new statsrun
code, which was occasionally making the statsrun fail, requiring manual
intervention.

Bad news: as part of my debugging, I accidentally deleted all the OGR data
since 12/22/2001. No user or team settings were lost, so all that needs
to happen is re-running OGR from the 22nd to today. I'm going to do this
with web access turned off, so I'm hoping it will be done sometime tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net