[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Jan 22 19:00:01 EST 2002

bovine :: 22-Jan-2002 21:06 (Tuesday) ::

We've had to make some changes to what's allowed to be entered in the
"motto" field for both teams and participants on the stats site.  Previously
these fields where unrestricted text fields that even allowed raw HTML to
be entered, however we've recently decided that those fields need to be
restricted to a more limited subset of tags.  If your participant or team
page included customized HTML tags, you should consider modifying them to
instead use the allowed square-bracket alternatives that are listed on
the editing page ([B]..[/B], [URL=xx]..[/URL], [BR], etc).

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net