[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Jun 4 01:00:03 EDT 2002

decibel :: 03-Jun-2002 09:01 CDT (Monday) ::

Sorry for the rc5 stats outage. Paul should be getting the new rc5 stats up
today (hopefully in a few hours), so everyone should be able to slake their
thirst for stats at that time.

Moo!

paul :: 03-Jun-2002 18:11 GMT (Monday) ::

Hello,

Firstly, as some of you may know I've been helping out with distributed.net
for a while now with the php and with help at distributed.net mail.

I'm going to be taken stats down for hopefully a short period to look at
migrating the php code to the single codebase that decibel has previously i
mentioned.

We have moved stuff around quite a bit in doing this. If you do discover
problems with the new pages, which you'd like to discuss/inform us of,
then please email me at paul at distributed.net

I'll post a plan update later on once I've finished with the stats pages.

decibel :: 03-Jun-2002 16:51 CDT (Monday) ::

Well, we're on the new system, but something is running *really* slowly. We'll
be yanking things one-by-one to determine what's causing the problem, so expect
some strange behavior (ie: broken links) while we track this down.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net