[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sun Dec 28 19:00:04 EST 2003

decibel :: 28-Dec-2003 12:44 CST (Sunday) ::

OK, I've gotten as tired of waiting for retires to be tested as everyone else
has, so I'm just going to enable it. I highly doubt there will be any problems,
but I do have a backup of all the important tables as of a few minutes ago,
just in case.

You might want to avoid editing anything for the next day or two, just in case
we uncover any issues and have to revert to the backup.