[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Sat Mar 8 00:00:04 EST 2003

decibel :: 06-Mar-2003 23:06 CST (Thursday) ::

Sorry for the stats outage; I'm fixing the problem right now.

decibel :: 07-Mar-2003 17:15 CST (Friday) ::

I noticed today that teams were allowed to have duplicate names. This is
obviously bad. I've fixed stats so that this is no longer allowed, but in order
to do this, I had to change the name of every team that was a duplicate. All
those teams now have their team ID appended to the name.

We normally don't support merging teams, but if you are the owner of a
duplicated team and email me (decibel at distributed.net), I'll merge the
duplicated teams for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe plans' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net