[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Oct 1 20:00:03 EDT 2003

bovine :: 01-Oct-2003 05:00 CDT (Wednesday) ::

A number of new clients and proxies have been made available on the
pre-release page over the last few days, for those of you who want to
assist with testing new early release (Win32, Linux/x86, AIX, Solaris,
NetBSD/x86).  http://www1.distributed.net/download/prerelease.php

Notably there is a new Win32 MSI Windows Installer version of the
client now available on that page.  Since that represents an entirely
new installer code-base, it would be good to get as much coverage as
possible on it before we put it on the formal download page.

As always, please report any issues in our Bugzilla database.