[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Tue Sep 2 01:00:03 EDT 2003

decibel :: 31-Aug-2003 22:39 CDT (Sunday) ::

Paul's done a lot of work today, and except for a few bugs I think we're ready
to roll out mostly functional stats. I'd do it tonight but I want to make sure
he's around in case of problems.

All of the lookup functionality exists; what is missing is participant editing.
We should be able to get that done fairly soon though.

decibel :: 01-Sep-2003 18:26 CDT (Monday) ::

Stats are finally back again, now powered by PostgreSQL, though there's still
work to be done.

All code that would modify the database is currently disabled, so you can't
edit your info, join teams, etc.

There are still some other minor bugs. If you find any bugs, please enter
them into bugzilla, but PLEASE check to make sure someone else hasn't already
entered it!

decibel :: 01-Sep-2003 18:31 CDT (Monday) ::

I forgot to mention that stats are working through a backlog right now; should
be caught up in a day or two.