[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Mon Sep 8 01:00:03 EDT 2003

decibel :: 06-Sep-2003 22:18 CDT (Saturday) ::

It looks like the fix I tried to correct for case-sensitive emails didn't work.
Rather than trying to fix my fix, I'm going to restore from an early backup and
roll stats forward from there. At this point I think we've worked out all the
bugs, so rolling forward should go much faster than it was before; I hope to be
caught up again by Tuesday.

decibel :: 07-Sep-2003 02:50 CDT (Sunday) ::

I'm restoring a backup of the stats database; stats will be un-available until
this is done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

decibel :: 07-Sep-2003 11:02 CDT (Sunday) ::

I'm in the process of restoring an older copy of the stats database; I'm not
sure how long it will take, though.