[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Sep 18 01:00:03 EDT 2003

decibel :: 16-Sep-2003 20:11 CDT (Tuesday) ::

Just an update to let everyone know I'm still alive.

I've been hoping to grab Paul and/or TheJet so they could keep an eye on things
when we turn the editing functions back on. Unfortunately, I haven't been able
to catch them.

If I can't grab them soon I'll cross my fingers and turn the stuff on. I'm
tired of the impaired state of stats.

nerf :: 17-Sep-2003 11:15 CDT (Wednesday) ::

Just a note to let everyone know I'm alive, too.  I've been working on
getting ogr-verify to run in incremental mode.  That is, only touching
what has changed since the previous day.  While this makes the code a
bit more complex, it should save us several hours of processing per
day.

As a test, I'll be running the scripts against the logs from the
beginning of OGR, which should give us some interesting graphs.

As always, if there's something you would like to see, drop me an
email or, better yet, send a patch.