[plans] distributed.net .plan update

plans at nodezero.distributed.net plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Wed Apr 21 20:00:03 EDT 2004

nerf :: 21-Apr-2004 15:27 GMT (Wednesday) ::

A word or two on the status of ogr-verification.  As you know, We're
having to restore from backups as of February.  Unfortunately, when that
backup was taken, there was a problem and the ogr-ver data was not up to
date.  The end result is that we have several months of logs to go
though to catch up.

I haven't been able to do many test runs without something else running
on the box, but it looks like it's going to be quite a bit faster than
the old box.  It's taking around 2-2.5 hours to process a day now, which
is already an improvement and stats are still catching up, so we're
competing for I/O.