[plans] distributed.net .plan update

Plan Man plans at nodezero.distributed.net
Thu Aug 12 20:00:04 EDT 2004

mfeiri :: 12-Aug-2004 03:06 GMT (Thursday) ::

I never used my .plan before, but some people might know that I used to
maintain the macos and macosx builds of dnetc during the last couple of
years. My interest has shifted towards writing an all new OGR cruncher and
Didier Levet, aka kakace, took over the maintenance of the macosx port.
Didier is doing a fantastic job! But the port to macos - e.g. System 7.x,
Mac OS 8.x and Mac OS 9.x  - is now abandoned. If anyone out there feels
motivated to resurrect this port please contact me at
mfeiri at distributed.net.